Safety & Burning
Caution, failure to follow instructions could result in fire hazard.
All Candle Sizes And Styles
- Remove all packaging before lighting.
- Place candle on a protected, heat resistant dry surface, away from anything that can catch fire, and out of the reach of children or pets.
- Use holders designed for the style candle to be used.
- For clean burning, keep the wick trimmed to 1/4" at all times.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches, or any combustible material.
- Keep the wick centered. Avoid drafts.
- Never burn candles unattended.
Votive and Tea Light Candles
- Burn only in an appropriate holder.
- Do not burn without glass.
Glass Jar Candles
- Handle with care; glass containers are fragile. Avoid glass-to-glass contact when removing or replacing lid.
- Do not use if cracked, chipped or scratched. Do not refill with wax.
- Do not allow flame to touch the side of the jar. Always make sure your jar is sitting on a level surface.
- The jar may become hot. Handle carefully.
- Prevent possible heat damage to the counter/surface by discontinuing use when 1/2" of wax remains.
- Extinguish carefully with a candle snuffer before replacing lid.
- When the wax pool reaches the candle's edge, extinguish the flame and allow the candle to harden before relighting.
- Always make sure your candle is burning on a level surface. This will prevent possible dripping.